On Valentine’s day I received my first ever bouquet of roses. I want to keep these roses forever so I hung them upside down to dry out. I decided to experiment and make an arrangement with them. I found this interesting owl vase at Walmart and bought some dried baby’s breath and fake leaves from Joanns.
After an hour of messing around with everything I came up with this:
I gave the flower making a second try since I still need something to put on my cocktail hat. I only used the smaller petals and didn’t put a lot on. Turned out much better – also since I had better glue this time. I left the hat piece at school so I won’t be able to put the flowers on until Monday. I’ll also be blocking a wool felt hat. There’s only 2 classed left :[